The RESMED Brand OF CPAPS
National Sleep Care is Here to Provide Your ResMed CPAP Machine
National Sleep Care sees it as our mission to provide our customers with the best sleep possible, and this is why we offer ResMed CPAP Machines. Sleep apnoea affects one out of every ten men and women, and a CPAP machine is the best treatment for those living with this condition. The ResMed CPAP Kits we offer include everything you need to get that good night’s sleep and find yourself with more energy during the day.
Related Services We Provide to a ResMed CPAP Machine Online
The CPAP machine is only one aspect of the system itself, and as it is our goal to provide everything you might need to use your CPAP machine, we offer several other items. In addition to that, we offer CPAP kits that include everything you need to start using your device the night you get it. Here are a few of the other CPAP products we offer:
- The CPAP mask is worn while you sleep to provide you with oxygen. Because of this, it is a vital part of the system, and because you wear it during sleep, you need to have a comfortable fit. For this reason, we offer several different masks, including some designed especially for women.
- CPAP machines need little maintenance, but it is vital to change the air filter at least once a month. We offer multiple filter options, including hypoallergenic filters for those with allergies.
- If you need any spare parts for your CPAP machine such as replacement hoses or power supplies and adaptors, as with all our products, we only offer the highest quality parts backed up with our post-sale customer support.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of Your ResMed CPAP Machine in Australia
Everyone wants to get the most value out of the money they spend. When it comes to CPAP machines, here are a few tips to help:
- Instead of purchasing a CPAP machine, mask, and accessories separately, buy a CPAP kit. We offer the ResMed Airsense 10 as a package deal. Included in this are the device and mask, humidifier, travel bag, power cord, and filter.
- Look for a retailer that offers warranties on the equipment in the event that something goes wrong. On the Airsense 10, we offer a two-year warranty on the machine itself, 90 days on consumables and tubes. Purchase an extended warranty to increase the warranty to 5 years on the machine.
- Properly maintaining your machine by changing the filter at the appropriate time and keeping it clean can help to extend its life. With that, you will be able to use it longer.
Why Trust National Sleep Care Regarding a ResMed CPAP Machine For Sale
With our background in medical sleep research and mission to support our clients in getting the best sleep possible, our clients trust both the customer service we provide, before and after the sale, as well as the high quality of the products we offer. With CPAP machines, join others in reaping the benefits it can have on their active lifestyle. If you would like to learn more about the machines and other CPAP equipment we offer, contact us today.