The ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet For Her is a premium device designed to treat women with OSA. The AutoSet for Her has a algorithm that is tailored to the specific needs of women. Research has shown that female patients have great flow limitations, and therefore is designed to be more sensitive to these flow limitations and automatically adjust pressure levels to suit your changing needs throughout the night.
This device has a heated humidifier and heated tube that aims to deliver therapy to ensure comfortable heating and humidity. The AirSense 10 has built in connectivity* which allows your healthcare provider to stay connected to your therapy progress. It is an easy to use device which is suited to provide quality therapy to a large range of people.
* Wireless communication depends on network availability
The Resmed S10 has a variety of settings that contribute to the comfort of the machine. These include:
- AutoRamp – this allows the machine to deliver lower pressures until it recognises that the patient has fallen to sleep before it increase pressure to the prescribed settings
- Built in light sensor. This adjust the brightness of the screen to how light the room is. This means that the light won’t wake your partner up during the night.
- Smart Start Function – Automatic starting when you take a breath into the mask, and stops when you take the mask off.
- myAir allows for you to track your sleep report and gives you coaching, feedback and encouragement to help with your sleep therapy.
Included With the Machine:
- ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset Variable Pressure PAP Machine
- HumidAir Humidifier
- ClimateLine heated tube
- Travel Bag
- Power Cord
- 2 year CPAP machine warranty
- 90 day Limited warranty on consumables i.e. tubing, power supply & Humidifier
- 1 Free Filter with machine
Australian Authenticity guarantee: All of our ResMed products are sourced directly from ResMed Australia and carry Australian Warranties.