CPAP Masks That Help You Have a Better Night’s Sleep
We understand that every face shape and sleep style is different, which is why we supply a large selection of CPAP masks. Our professional and experienced team has been helping patients with sleep apnoea and respiratory problems for more than 40 years. We can help you discover the right CPAP Mask from our kits so that you can have a more comfortable sleep and breathe easier.
What Sets National Sleep Care Apart Regarding CPAP Masks in Australia
We are a bespoke company that helps our clients find a tailored sleep apnoea solution. Our excellent customer service includes:
- Being an accredited partner: We supply a range of quality products from leading manufacturers such as Fisher & Paykel, Phillips, and Resmed. Our company supplies the latest technology and quiet machines with comfortable CPAP masks to help you get a better night’s sleep.
- A range of options: You can select the ideal machine and mask to suit your needs. Whether you breathe through your mouth or nose, move around a lot in your sleep, or need to accommodate facial hair, we have a range of equipment so that you can find the best solution for your requirements. Our professional team can help you discover the right fit.
- Professional support: We have extensive knowledge about our products and will help you select the right machine and provide ongoing support and advice so you can get the most value out of your equipment and breathe easier while you sleep.
The Importance of Different CPAP Masks for Sale
CPAP masks available online come in a range of shapes and sizes such as:
- Nasal pillow mask: The pillow mask is simple and ideal for nasal breathers or those who may feel claustrophobic in a full face mask systems. Your mask rests at your nostrils, and different sized prongs mean you can find one that fits comfortably. The single strap around your head will hold the mask in place and give you a full field of vision for reading or watching TV without the equipment blocking your view.
- Nasal mask: A nasal mask will cover your nose to supply air pressure and is a perfect choice if you move around a lot in your sleep. This style of mask may be ideal if your doctor has prescribed you a high-pressure setting on your machine. We have a selection of nasal masks that you can further tailor to your needs, for example, we stock the Ladies Resmed Airfit N20 especially designed for women.
- Full-face masks: This mask covers the nose and the mouth and is suitable if you have a nasal obstruction or congestion that prevents you from breathing through your nose. A full-face mask is also an ideal option if you breathe through your mouth at night and have found the nasal masks to be unsuitable.
About National Sleep Care
We have a wealth of knowledge and experience in treating patients with sleep apnoea and respiratory conditions, including working in sleep study diagnosis, sleep technologies, and emergency paramedics. Our professionals can help you discover the perfect set-up to improve your breathing while sleeping. Our products are Australian made, and we provide you with excellent customer support from pre-sales enquiries to long-term professional advice. Contact us today to discover the ideal CPAP mask and machine for your sleeping style.