Resmed Airsense Autoset
Sleep Soundly and Achieve Healthy Results Using Resmed Airsense Autoset
The Resmed Airsense Autoset is a premier, auto-adjusting pressure device that includes a humidifier, the ability to connect to your phone, and advanced event detection. National Sleep Care has the experience to offer the highest quality care for those with sleep apnoea.
What You Can Expect from National Sleep Care re Resmed Airsense
The main symptom of Obstructive Sleep Apnoea is long pauses in your breathing during sleep. CPAP machines provide a non-evasive method for applying continuous pressure into an obstructed airway. Constant use of the Resmed Airsense CPAP offers in a myriad of positive results:
- You will feel the immediate effects of using a CPAP within days. People respond that they are more alert, are less likely to dose off in the afternoon, and have more extended periods of concentration. Most of these results come from achieving a good night’s sleep.
- The effects of sleep apnoea include a decrease in your blood oxygen levels, which forces your heart to work harder to pump oxygen through your body. You’ll also experience elevated heart rate and higher blood pressure. Long-term use of a CPAP machine lowers your blood pressure, and you can avoid congestive heart failure, atrial fibrillation, and coronary artery disease by continual use of your Resmed Airsense 10 every night.
- If the CPAP mask fits properly, you have a higher chance of successful results when using the CPAP machine. If the mask makes you feel claustrophobic, there is a good alternative. NCS have a large range of Nasal masks and pillow mask to suit
What Sets National Sleep Care Apart Regarding Resmed Airsense in Australia
- We have close to 40 years of experience in medical sleep research. As a family-run business, we are passionate about the service you receive. We understand that some clients prefer direct communication before they purchase equipment. We are here to answer your questions.
- You will find our clinics spread throughout New South Wales, and we service all of Australia. We serve your needs from the time you begin using your CPAP, and we remain committed to you with long-term clinical support.
- We believe that you deserve the highest quality equipment, and we do our research to ensure that we provide the best sleep apnoea and oxygen therapy products available. We match our excellent products with the highest level of service to our clients.
Why You Should Use National Sleep Care
Our level of professionalism ensures you receive products we will stand by for years to come. We will tailor our products to suit your specific sleep health needs. We provide long-term clinical support that begins after matching the product to the client’s lifestyle needs. Our passion is to ensure you have quality products and consistent service. Contact us today with your questions.
Your diagnosis of sleep apnoea brings positive change. CPAPs offer immediate relief and long-term health benefits. Look to us as your partner for positive results and well-rested days.